Printmart.my takes user privacy very seriously. Please read the following carefully.
This policy covers how Printmart.my treats personal information provided by you to Printmart.my, including information related to your past use of PrintMart products and services. Personal information is information about you that is personally identifiable including your name, address, email or telephone number or any other information.
This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that Printmart.my does not own or control, or to people that Printmart.my does not employ or manage.
Information collection and use
Printmart.my may store personal information upon your registration with us, during your orders and during your visits to our site or site of PrintMart t partners.
Information such as your name, email address, birth date, gender, occupation, and industry is required during registration. For some products and services we might also ask for your address, telephone number and ID number.
Printmart.myt automatically receives and records information from your computer and browser, including your IP address, Printmart.myt cookie information, software and hardware attributes, and the pages you request.
Printmart.my uses such information for the following general purposes: to customize the advertising and content you see, fulfill your requests for products and services, improve our services, contact you, conduct research, and provide anonymous reporting.
Information sharing and disclosure
Printmart.my does not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other people or non-affiliated companies except upon your request for products or services, with your permission, or under the following circumstances:
– We provide the information to trusted partners who work on behalf of or with Printmart.my under confidentiality agreements. These companies may use your personal information to help Printmart.my communicate with you about offers from Printmart.myt and our marketing partners.
– We respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or to defend against legal claims.
– We believe it is necessary to share information in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person or violations of PrintMart terms.
– We transfer information about you if PrintMart is acquired by or merged with another company. In the event of this, PrintMart will notify you in advance.
– PrintMart displays targeted advertisements based on personal information. Advertisers (including ad serving companies) may assume that people who interact with, view, or click targeted ads meet the targeting criteria.
– PrintMart does not provide any personal information to the advertiser when you interact with or view a targeted ad. However, by interacting with or viewing an ad you are consenting to the possibility that the advertiser will make the assumption that you meet their requirements.
– PrintMart advertisers include financial service providers (such as banks, insurance agents, stock brokers and mortgage lenders) and non-financial companies (such as stores, airlines, and software companies).
– According to your preferences, PrintMart would show your customer ID under certain circumstances (for example in PrintMart discussion forum) as well as your personal information on your PrintMart account information page.
PrintMart may store, process and/or transfer personal data to companies and affiliates within the PrintMart t group in Malaysia or overseas, or to PrintMart carefully selected business partners, for PrintMart s data analysis and operation purposes. You are deemed to have given your agreement with your continued use of our services.